This page has a list of documents & links that may be useful for divers operating under the JSAT scheme. Another useful resource is the Diving Standards Team website which can be accessed on the Defence intranet at the following link: http://defenceintranet.diif.r.mil.uk/Organisations/Orgs/HOCS/Organisations/Orgs/DSEA/Pages/DivingSafetyWebsite(MOD).aspx
Planning AT Diving Expeditions
Adventurous Training Group (Army) (ATG(A)) have published a document designed to assist non-SMEs in the planning of diving expeditions. It is concise but contains a large number of links bringing together other pieces of information.
It is strongly recommended that exped leaders familiarise themselves with the contents of this document!
- Use of Commercial MoD Approved Centres (Com MACs) – September 2018 (new)
- Water Safety Equipment Selection and Lifejacket Catalogue
- 2013DIN07-142 – JSAT Service Sub Aqua Audit and Assurance
- 2016DIN01-133 – Permanent Cessation of AT Diving Fitness Decisions by INM
- 2014DIN04-195 – Distress Signalling Sets for Vessels and Crafts (new)
- 2016DIN06-016 – Risk Reduction Measures to Counter the Effect from Maritime Whole Body Vibration
- 2017DIN07-116 – Expedition slots at JSSADC
- BS EN 12021:2014 – Compressed gases for breathing apparatus
- FACTAIR F2235 – Revised Operating Manual
- Unserviceable Analox Oxygen Analysers
If you are aware of any other documents that you think should be on this page then please contact us and let us know.