This page has a list of documents & links that may be useful for divers operating under the JSAT scheme. Another useful resource is the Diving Standards Team website which can be accessed on the Defence intranet at the following link: http://defenceintranet.diif.r.mil.uk/Organisations/Orgs/HOCS/Organisations/Orgs/DSEA/Pages/DivingSafetyWebsite(MOD).aspx
Planning AT Diving Expeditions
Adventurous Training Group (Army) (ATG(A)) have published a document designed to assist non-SMEs in the planning of diving expeditions. At three sides it is concise but contains a large number of links bringing together other pieces of information.
It is strongly recommended that exped leaders familiarise themselves with the contents of this document!
- Water Safety Equipment Selection and Lifejacket Catalogue
- 2013DIN07-142 – JSAT Service Sub Aqua Audit and Assurance
- 2014DIN01-176 – Referrals to the Institute of Naval Medicine
- 2014DIN04-195 – Distress Signalling Sets for Vessels and Crafts (new)
- 2015DIN06-025 – Boat Operating Parameters to Reduce Whole Body Vibration
- 2016DIN07-090 – 2017 Expedition Slots
- BS EN 12021:2014 – Compressed gases for breathing apparatus
- FACTAIR F2235 – Revised Operating Manual
- Unserviceable Analox Oxygen Analysers (new)
- JSSADC 2017 Course Programme (new)
- JSATW (Cyprus) 2017 Course Programme (new)
- ATFW (Castlemartin) 2017 Course Dates (new)
If you are aware of any other documents that you think should be on this page then please contact us and let us know.