This course combines the BSAC Twinset and Advanced Decompression Procedures course to produce an Advanced Twinset Diver
Building on the foundation of Nitrox knowledge contained within Ocean Diver and Sports Diver training, the course develops this knowledge and in particular highlights the benefits that can be gained from using high oxygen mixtures to improve the efficiency of off gassing during decompression stops.
This course takes your diving to a higher level.
To enrol on this course you’ll need:
- An in date service sports diving medical
- To be an in date member of BSAC
- To be in current diving practice
- To have completed 20 dives since qualifying as a BSAC Dive Leader
- To have at least one 30m logged dive
- Have completed the Buoyancy & Trim SDC with a minimum of gold standard.
You’ll be qualified to dive using enriched oxygen mixtures for diving (up to 50%) and decompression (up to 80%).
The currently planned courses are as shown below:
|Course Number||Start Date||End Date||Bid By Date|
An ideal way to consolidate after this course is to attend one of the JSSADC Advanced Diving weeks.